Back next week

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused over the last week but thank you for your patience and understanding. My son has been quite ill in hospital and as you can appreciate as parents, my place was to be with him. We are home now and ready to return to some “normality”. The program that I had planned for the children during that time has continued in my absence.

Next Wednesday is our excursion and I am sure that all the students are looking forward to it. Please return all the consent and medical forms asap.

It is funny how a time confined in hospital makes you miss the little things like the internet and my own bed. I have missed the class terribly and look forward to seeing their smiling faces and hearing their laughter.

See you all on Monday.

Cheers

Karina

4 Comments

1. Welcome back! Good to hear things are improving 🙂

Are parents able to attend the excursion too? I’m keen if so.

2. Kerrianne Springford

Hi Karina…I’m sorry, I haven’t visited the blog for a few weeks and didn’t realise what you had been going through at home. Having spent numerous mths in hospital with Katie, I can appreciate what a draining and isolating time it can be. I wish your son a speedy recovery and an equally speedy return to ‘normal’ for your family

• karinagalloway

Hi Kerrianne,
      Thank you for your message. Life is slowly returning to normality.
      Cheers Karina